Thursday, April 26, 2012

Leaving the Alaskan snow behind for "sunny" California

Well, I'm still alive, although I thought the food poisoning on the plane flight from Anchorage to Los Angeles was going to KILL me.  At about 2:00a.m. there was a medical emergency (some guy passed out) just 3 seats away from me, and EXACTLY 5 seconds after the medical emergency was announced and attracted everyone's attention, I proceeded to puke my guts out into a Safeway shopping bag I had prepared anticipating my ill-fated moment.  Yuck, but man did I feel better after that hurl.  I was going to post a picture of the incident, but I thought that's a picture none of you people want to see.

So here I am in a motel in Los Angeles, waiting for my new home's final improvements before I hit the road towards Alaska.  I've been watching a few short videos I made during the winter, and decided this was my favorite one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HycAYx1xZrA&feature=youtu.be

Well, enough of these "old" adventures.  I pick my RV up early tomorrow afternoon, so let the "unknown" begin, or continue...

1 comment:

  1. Be careful driving home! And watch out. . .a lot of those Californians are whack jobs man! :) Love you!

    P.S. Don't forget that you have to drain the poop tank in your RV. Let me know how it goes. I'm really curious about that part. Hahaha!!! I'm definitely a "Johnson" at heart with my bathroom humor.

    ReplyDelete