and another one:
and my prized interior possession:
* Install a Kimberly wood burning stove! A MOST EXCELLENT decision! If you are interested in this highly efficient and beautiful wood stove, I am a dealer... contact me directly or go to the Kimberly stove website and tell them that TIMMY SENT YOU!!!
* Install solar panels and a power inverter... my electricity comes from the sun!
* Install a custom made roof rack to carry whitewater kayaks and all of my gear for living "small, but big."
* Install a Badlands Basher front bumper and a good set of lights (in a potential, unfortunate scenario where my home might hit a moose, this will be a very good thing)
* Install a roof ladder, so I can actually access everything 10 ft. over my head.
There you have it, that's all the eye-candy for now. I'm currently in Whistler, British Columbia, where I plan on paddling a few steep creeks with the pack raft (or kayaking if I can find a hard-shell kayak). Stay tuned for more adventure and a "How-To" section...