Monday, May 13, 2013

An interview with Alaska Dispatch news... cool!

Laurel Andrews of Alaska Dispatch news recently sent me an email asking for an interview on living off-grid on wheels, so I figured why not?  The article talks a little bit about what it's been like so far and what a few plans are to come.  Not everything is entirely accurate, but it will give you an idea of how this lifestyle works (if you don't know already).  Enjoy & here's the link!

http://alaskadispatch.com/article/20130417/tricked-out-mobile-home-offers-new-twist-grid-living-alaska



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The VEA will perform random checks on the performance, qualifications and the additional requirements of the recognized energy expert, as well as the accuracy and presence of an Epc when selling or renting of residential buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. I think it's so cool everything that you guys do. I've been thinking of buying an access RV and just road tripping everywhere. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete